Wednesday 18 March 2009 Rage.

I just got this really sickening feeling.
Then I noticed that "My Super Sweet 16" was on MTV in the background.
It all makes sense then.

I'w willing to spend the rest of my life exterminating every god-damned bitch ass of those spoiled bitches. They have everything, more or less, and their fucked up parents pays for everything them freaks want.
And they still have the god-damned guts to bitch about how everything in their life sucks. So they screw their fathers and blackmail them so that he must put up a fuckhuge party - just for them.
I go into ragemode, just freezing up infront of the tv. Building up rage and unable to move until it ends.

People like them makes me lose all hope for this world. This planet will never recover and flourish aslong as those fucks walk the planet.

...
Now some bitch is going to hire personal protection for herself.
Why would anyone ever want to harm a totally unknown bit-... Oh, I see. Nevermind.
She also gets a new Porsche. And a Custom job on it. Just the custom jub will cost more than 100 grand. That's more than the god-damned car itself.
And NOW her dad said "I don't know.. this might be a bit over the top."
But he still said yes! God-damned fuckface.
And she's arriving to the party by helicopter. And two more for her two friends.

ARGH!
I can't take this!
The tv is going out the window if I keep watching.

I can't think of anything that I hate more than those people.
Not even Paris Hilton.

Fuck.

3 Comments.:

Janeva said...

I know the feeling Dooz. I know *pats*

Asrahn said...

The world is a sickening place, greed evident around every corner. Amongst people like those you mention there is no such thing as being content with what you have, and for that I must agree with you xD

There is only one solution: Exterminatus!

Maffin said...

Remember that MTV is staged. Besides, what will an african kid say about you being sad with what -you- have? The same as you do now about those girls.