Saturday 25 April 2009 Second Night.

Yay. Two nights without sleep. Bloody wonderful.
I wonder for how long a human can survive without sleep.

We'll get to know it soon enough, in worst case.

They spin me round in a rotting womb.
They let me see inside this tomb.
That I am bittered and I'm nothing that they like.
But I have plans yet still untold.
To buy me in a land of old.
A beautiful grave to hide my dreary soul, inside.

4 Comments.:

Janeva said...

Dooz! :< *hugs*
Sleep

Veleneir said...

I'd love to.

Beldak said...

Well, if Fight Club, one of the most awesome movies ever, is to be believed.. You can live plenty of time without sleep.

Although it's not really recommended.

Marv said...

I heard the songfestival is coming up, you could give that a try!

I don't know about dying because of a lack of sleep, but I do know that not enough night rest is the main 'life shortener'. So basically, every hour of sleep you nick from your needed amount, will be added to the final big thing.

Perhaps try herbs? Something to soothe the mind? <.<