Monday 8 June 2009 'tis time.

I've been thinking for some time now. About World of Whorecraft.

I've been playing it for over 4 years now and it's been jolly good times.
But a while back, I grew tired of it and took a break a few good weeks. But eventually, the addict in me craved for more of it, so I went back.

I started raiding, and it was great fun.. for a while. Then the wind whispered about a realm, an RP realm, that had everything you could ask for when it comes to RP. And sure, it was a good RP realm, but it just didn't work for me. All them other players, the people that I knew, had people to actually roleplay with, witch they seem to do all the time.
Added to this, people also being to busy with other things, like raiding or instancing.
Other than this, any attempt in casual "world RP" is non existing, when I approach random roleplayers in any way, I get ignored by them, because they don't seem to want to play with anyone they don't know.
This makes it pretty damn close to impossible to actually do anything at all on the realm.
So I do what I used to do back on my old realm. I walk around pointlessly, just making time go by.
And if you ask me, thats a pretty fucking big waste of money.

So, I think the time has come to put my World of Whorecraft account on the shelf. I know It's been said before, but this time I think it is for real. All I do is to log on, sit around for a few hours, then log out. And that's just no fun.

So.

TL;DR;
Anyone have any good idea of any other fun game to kill my time with?
Any proposal will be appreciated.

1 Comments.:

Eyezek (A somewhat fucked up form of Isaac) said...

I would definitely recommend The Sims 3 :> I had a lot of fun with it at least.