Tuesday 20 October 2009 ...

I cant go back to sleep. I woke up, in panic, from a nightmare. And not a "boo scary ghost" nightmare, but one of those extremely real ones.
I saw how the whole place was on fire, I saw myself burn and I saw my closest friends burn. And there was nothing I could do to help them!
I swear that I could feel the smell of smoke when I woke. And thats not really helping me sleep.

This is where i also mention that i've had dreams, that I had a deja vu of IRL.
For real, really. I'm not shitting you.

Guess why I'm so freaked out

2 Comments.:

Eyezek (A somewhat fucked up form of Isaac) said...

If there only was such thing as a "dreamless potion" which exists in Harry Potter...

Eherm...

Had similar dreams myself. Sucks when they're so real you can feel the aftermath of them when you wake up. Sucks even more if you wake up from the dream, and believe for a moment it's still happening.

Dur

Unknown said...

Your scared cos I'm coming over....I've had the dejavu though. It's scaring. I sometimes dream about what happens the next day, it freek me out well bad.